We are not tax advisors but have extensive knowledge of Swiss and International Tax issues and are thus able to assist you in formulating an effective tax strategy for your Company and ensuring this meets with your short and long range plans.
Through our network of partnerships we do have access to leading Swiss and International Tax experts which we are able to refer you to or engage to assist you in tax planning issues.
At the outset we will review with you the Swiss and International Tax implications associated with establishing and managing your Swiss Company and work with you and any tax advisors you may engage to ensure that full consideration is given to the taxation issues arising from your business and business structure.
The following are areas of taxation that we commonly get involved with:
- Swiss Corporate Taxation
- Swiss Privileged Company Taxation
- Dividend, Interest and Royalty distributions
- International Holding and Subsidiary Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Double Tax Treaties and Treaty Abuse
- Advance Tax Rulings
- Personal Swiss Income Taxes
- Cross Border Tax Issues
- Swiss and EU VAT
- Swiss Social Security and Payroll Taxes
- Swiss and International Inheritance Taxes