To assist in the on-going administration and management of your Swiss Company we are able to provide the following services to clients:
- Acting in accordance with your specific instructions in regard to the signing of contracts on behalf of the company, entering into of transactions, purchasing and/or invoicing, management of the company bank account (effecting payments and checking for receipts) including periodic reconciliation.
- Establishing subsidiary companies or investing in associated companies anywhere in the world.
- Maintaining accounting records and posting of all accounting entries and creating financial reports for you. (Balance Sheet and profit and Loss Accounts, Debtor & Creditor Aging reports etc)
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns (e.g. VAT returns, corporation tax returns)
- Payroll administration for any Swiss based staff including administering deductions for any income taxes, social security, insurances and Swiss pension contributions.
- Registering the Company for social security and establishing an occupational pension scheme that may be required by law.
- Administration and/or forwarding of incoming communications telephone, letters, email and facsimile. Setting up of Swiss dedicated telephone number with redirects as required.
- Other tasks as required by you relating to the business (e.g. Invoicing customers, managing accounts receivable and payable)
- Financial and Operational reporting (Monthly, Quarterly & Annually)
- Providing and maintaining a Registered Office address
- Annual Risk Assessment of the Company
- Arranging an Annual External Audit (if required)
Most of our clients stay with us for many years as we are able to cost effectively manage their growth and expansion utilising our own resources and avoiding the need to recruiting additional staff. However in some cases this becomes necessary or desirable to effectively manage the growth of the underlying business and in these cases we are able to recruit and directly or indirectly manage additional dedicated staff if required.