WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT, WE COMPLY WITH OUR STATUTORY DUTY TO INFORM AND INFORM YOU ABOUT THE STORAGE OF DATA, THE TYPE OF DATA, THEIR PURPOSE AND OUR IDENTITY. WE ALSO NOTIFY YOU OF THE INITIAL REGISTRATION AND THE TYPE OF DATA SUBMITTED.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Government (Data Protection Act, DSG) and in accordance with GDPR, every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data. We comply with these terms. Personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The details can be found in the following explanations.
We look forward to your visit to our website and your interest in our services. For external links to third-party content we accept no liability despite careful content control, since we have not initiated the transmission of this information, have not selected or changed the addressee of the transmitted information and the transmitted information itself.
In the following, we will explain what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
a) When visiting the website: Every time a prospective customer, customer (or other visitor) accesses our website, the internet browser used on your device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server of our website , This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile (log file) on the server side (web hosting provider).
The following data will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- if necessary IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device identifier and device type,
- name of the retrieved file and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of retrieval,
- Message about successful call,
- requesting domain (origin of your request, from which you came to our website(s)),
- Description of the type of internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal and the name of your access provider,
- Location information, including location data from your mobile device. Please note that on most mobile devices, you can control or disable the use of location services in the mobile device’s settings menu.
Our legitimate interest in accordance. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the collection of data is based on the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for general administrative purposes.
In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When concluding a contractual relationship of any kind: When concluding any contractual relationship of any kind on our website, we ask you for the following personal data:
- Data that personally identifies you, such as your natural name and e-mail address
- other personal data which we are legally obliged or authorized to collect and process and which we need for your authentication, identification or verification of the data we collect.
The mentioned data will be processed to process the contractual relationship. The processing of data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The retention period is limited to the purpose of the contract and, if available, statutory and contractual retention requirements.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
A transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this (Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR),
- this is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- there is a legal obligation to pass it on (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- disclosure is required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR).
3. AFFECTED RIGHTS
On request, we will be pleased to inform you whether and which clearly personal data about you are stored (Article 15 GDPR), in particular the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will , the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to correct any incorrectly collected personal data or to complete incomplete data collected (Art. 16 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal conditions for doing so are met (Art. 18 GDPR). You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR). In addition, you are entitled to the so-called “right to be forgotten”. You can request the deletion of your personal data from us, provided that the legal prerequisites exist (Art. 17 GDPR). Regardless of this, your personal data will be automatically deleted by us if the purpose of the data collection has been omitted or the data processing has been unlawful.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 7 (3) GDPR, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REVOKE YOUR ONCE GIVEN CONSENT TO US AT ANY TIME. AS A RESULT, WE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THE DATA PROCESSING BASED ON THIS CONSENT FOR THE FUTURE.
4. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
The data collected will be stored by us as long as necessary for the performance of the contracts we have entered into, or you have not exercised your right to cancellation or your right to transfer data to another company.
5. EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS AS INTEGRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Social Links & Recommendations
On our website, you may have the option of submitting the respective page to selected social media platforms in order to recommend them within your individual group of friends (“friends”, social graph). After using the respective social icons (click on the Facebook icon, for example), you will be redirected to the respective platform in a new window, which may ask you to log in to your profile first. Thereupon, or during this or even before, only the page contents of the page to be recommended are analyzed exclusively by the platform operator and processed differently depending on the platform (title of the page, picture motif as icon, continuous text). We point out in the context that we have no influence on the data collection of the respective platform, which applies to the registered as well as not registered condition in the respective social media offer. When using the social media recommendations (buttons), you automatically and knowingly agree that the respective social media offers can collect and store data about your person and your usage behavior. We as the provider of the website offered here have no influence on this and therefore we hereby release ourselves from any liability with regard to the data collection and storage of third parties.
Web Statistics Collection (Web Statistics Tool)
Newsletters are generally only sent to our Customers . When registering for any newsletter: If, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to send you, possibly, and indefinitely our newsletter. Deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of a newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail (preferably with the subject: “unsubscribe newsletter”).
6. DATA SECURITY
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data so that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. If you would like to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information can not be completely guaranteed with this communication method. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by telephone or by post. For e-mail communication, we recommend the best possible encryption of your outbox via SSL technology. For more information, please contact your e-mail service provider.
7. UP-TO-DATENESS AND CHANGE OF THIS DATA PROTECTION EXPLANATION
8. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
We are pleased to help all concerned in connection with the handling of personal data and exercising their rights. For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We are committed to dealing with all questions promptly.
CH 6340 Baar , Switzerland
+41 766 31 50
CO-Handelszentrum GmbH Version update 30.03.2020