Swiss Company Formation Services
At CO-Handelszentrum GmbH, our hands-on approach will guide you through every part of the process of the formation and registration of your company in Switzerland. Below are the Swiss company formation services we provide.
Handling & Preparation Of Legal Documents
The process begins with discussions held to discover what you require for your business to register a Swiss company. This may include handling the preparation and signature of all fiduciary and legal agreements, opening capital bank accounts for the capital of the company and/or preparing all incorporation documentation, including foundation documentation such as the Memorandum and Articles of Association (in Germany).
Our comprehensive portfolio of Swiss company incorporation offerings regarding legal documents also includes arranging and attending the notary meeting to effect the incorporation and submission of all relevant incorporation documentation. This is in preparation for the commercial registry for company registration.
After securing the commercial formation and registration of your company, you will then be allowed to commence trading. Overall, the full Swiss company registration process will normally take 2-3 weeks. For more information on the Swiss incorporation process, consult this guide on our website will a full breakdown of procedures.
After the formation and incorporation process has taken place, there are still several essential tasks that need to be completed which we will perform on your behalf, including:
- Discussing with you a chart of accounts and setting up an accounting mandate to comply with Swiss law requiring accounting records to be maintained.
- Dissecting your business plans in more detail, including preparation of a summary budget for the first 12 months of trading.
- Establishing invoice and letterhead templates.
- Setting up bank accounts, including online banking arrangements in most cases.
- Swiss VAT registration (where applicable).
- Arrange financial reporting formats and frequencies.
- Arrange operational policies concerning the issue, receipt and payment of invoices and management of accounting records.
- Arrange operational processes relating to the setup and forwarding of telephone calls, emails and postal communications
After your Swiss company registration is complete, we can move it into an administration phase where we provide ongoing company administrative services covered by an administration agreement.
CO-Handelszentrum GmbH is a trusted administration service that streamlines the incorporation of a Swiss company. To find out more about us, read our corporate profile page. If you wish to request a quote or reach out for further information, please contact us via phone or email.