At CO-Handelszentrum GmbH, we will handle all aspects of the process during your Swiss company formation and administration. Below are the Swiss company formation services we provide.
The Handling & Preparation Of Legal Documents
Our Swiss company formation services include discussing options and taking instructions directly from you, depending on your specific business requirements. For example, handling the preparation and signature of all fiduciary and legal agreements, opening of capital bank accounts for the capital of the company and preparing all incorporation documentation. Such as, the foundation documentation including the Memorandum and Articles of Association (in German).
Our range of Swiss company formation services regarding legal documents also includes arranging and attending the notary meeting to effect the incorporation and submission of all relevant incorporation documentation. This is in preparation for the commercial registry for company registration.
After securing the commercial registration of your Swiss company, that will then enable you to commence trading. This overall company formation process will normally take 2-3 weeks.
Swiss Company Formation Services Post Incorporation
Once your Swiss company formation and registration has taken place, there are a number of primary post incorporation tasks that need to be completed which we will perform on your behalf:
- Agreeing with you a chart of accounts and setting up an accounting mandate for your Swiss company. Under Swiss law, accounting records of the business are required to be maintained in Switzerland.
- Discussing your business plans in a little more detail, including preparation of a summary budget for the first 12 months of trading.
- Our Swiss company formation services also include establishing invoice and letterhead templates.
Setting up bank accounts for your Swiss company. In most cases, this will include online banking arrangements.
- Registering the company for Swiss VAT (where applicable).
- Agreeing financial reporting formats and frequencies with you.
- We will also agree with you on your operational policies with regard to the issue, receipt and payment of invoices and management of accounting records.
- The final Swiss company formation service we offer post incorporation is agreeing your operational processes relating to the setting up and forwarding of telephone calls, faxes, emails, and postal communications etc.
After your Swiss company formation is complete, we can move it into an administration phase where we provide on-going Swiss company administrative services covered by an administration agreement.