CO-Handelszentrum GmbH will handle all aspects of the process for incorporating your company and Company Registration in Switzerland. This will involve:
Discussing options and taking instructions from you, preparation and signature of all Fiduciary and Legal Agreements, opening of capital bank accounts for the capital of the company, preparing all incorporation documentation including the Foundation documentation including the Memorandum and Articles of Association (in German).
Arranging and attending the Notary Meeting to effect the incorporation and submission of all relevant incorporation documentation to the Commercial Registry for Company Registration.
Securing the Commercial Registration of the Company that will then enable it to commence trading. This overall process will normally take 2-3 weeks.
Once the Company has been incorporated and registered there are a number of primary post incorporation tasks that need to be completed which we perform on your behalf namely:
- Agreeing with you a chart of accounts for your Company and setting up an Accounting Mandate for your Company. Under Swiss law accounting records of the business are required to be maintained in Switzerland.
- Discussing with you your business plans in a little more detail and preparation of a summary budget for the first 12 months of trading.
- Establishing invoice and letterhead templates
Setting up bank accounts for the Company including in most cases online banking arrangements.
- Registering the Company for Swiss VAT (where applicable)
- Agreeing financial reporting formats and frequencies with you.
- Agreeing with you operational policies with regard to the issue and receipt and payment of invoices and management of accounting records.
- Agreeing with you operational processes relating to the setting up and forwarding of telephone calls, faxes, emails, and postal communications and suchlike.
After Formation is complete the Company moves into an Administration phase where we provide on-going Administrative services covered by a Company Administration Agreement.